Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Operation F.S.U - Day 1

Ahhhh...finally. I've spent hours trying to put this blog together, so you fuckers better enjoy it. I'd been anticipating this trip since Slightly Dangerous was first announced a couple months ago, since it would be my first time in Vegas since I turned 21. and to be able to go out and celebrate with almost a whole bunch of homies made it even better.


I hitched a ride out to Vegas with my homie Girard in the X5....Ballin!!!! We hit a little bit of traffic up in temecula, but the rest of the drive was a cakewalk. this dude has nonstop slow jams on his ipod, so karaoke time was in full effect.


Mad Greek son! Their dozens of billboards intrigued us, so we stopped to take a piss and take a photo. the worlds tallest thermometer was across the street. to see that, see the flickr page.


The first thing I see when I get in the room. Everybody was pretty much ready when I showed up, so I had to jump in the shower really quick and get nice in double time. The ladies were getting their final touches ready still, and everyone was trying to get noodz of me while I was in there. can't wait until those photos show up.



Our friday night took place in Rain, which is right there at the palms. thanks to Guil, I have around 250 photos from the event. these photos are just random ones I grabbed, so be sure to check out the flickr for the rest.



Noriza, Edric, Guil, and Hanna


They touched tounges haha





Klev, then hanna and tin



Kev mighty cheesing it up in his bowtie. that shit's straight hood son!





Judy was really affectionate that night I guess








Afterwards, it was mcdonalds and bed. they have spicy mcChicken sandwiches in nevada I guess, and I miss them already. I had to share a bed with Julz too....that was the closest I got to getting any action.


bummed.

No comments:

Post a Comment