Saturday, August 15, 2009

Brandeezy in NorCal: Day 1

After only two days at home, I took off for norcal to spend a couple days in SF and later visit my brother in Eureka. I was pretty exhausted after Las Vegas, but I was looking forward to seeing my bro at least.


Pretty much my view for 4 hours.



Welcome to sf...thunder cunt.




my view from the room. kinda dope.


so I get a text from chris, and the conversation goes something like this:
C: "You're in San Francisco?"
B: "Yeah"
C: "Same here, since when?"
B: "Today and tomorrow. where are you staying?"
C: "Ghetto ass monarch hotel...where are you staying?"
B: "Ghetto ass holiday inn on van ness..."
C: "You're down the street from us. haha"
B: "Oh shit. haha"
So I walked the whole 5 blocks down to the monarch hotel and met up with chris, darlene, jerome, and lee. we were gonna head over to june's house for a little drinking action.


jerome, lee, darlene, and chris waiting for june to finish her make-up.



shots of bacardi gold all around.



followed by a little king's action. they were making up new rules and messing up the game along the way, but I digress.





the shots kept coming and the beer kept flowing...so of course things started to get a little crazy.





lee was our designated driver for the night. thanks buddy, and nice looking shirt too!



see what I mean?




june








Look at this good looking group of people. Why am I always in the same spot doing the same pose.


done-zo's. this is what good friends are for. thanks to june for the hospitality, and to chris and the gang for letting me tag along. what are the odds...

2 comments:

  1. lol why are all of your friends filipino?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandon! I am sorry for making you guys wait outside in the cold while I put on my make up. Hahahaha. And not ALL of your friends are Filipino... just a lot of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete