Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pro Nails

last week, judy posted on fb about the kid sister show at voyeur. I remember reading about it not too long ago, but judy reminded me. so i hit her and julz up, and we met up with domo at voyeur to check it out.

IMG_2364

IMG_2367

judy and domo with kid sister. she was a lot hotter in person than I thought she was going to be. she's cute as hell.


IMG_2376

IMG_2379

one of the best parts of voyeur is their go-go dancers. super legit, the chick on the right had probably the best body i've ever seen. no joke.

IMG_2395 IMG_2396

right before kid sister went on stage, me and judy headed to the very front. i'm not gonna lie, I was shook to look up when she was performing. her lady junk was always right in my face, and I definately didn't wanna look like a creeper, but I digress.

IMG_2389

IMG_2394

IMG_2399

see what I mean? cotdamn! whadda ya tryin' to do to me?!?

IMG_2405


No comments:

Post a Comment