Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat: Santa Barbara Day 1


ahhhh, santa barbara. a few months back, me and ryan took a weekend trip up to visit his sister ashley and check out floatopia. one camera later, I came back with an idea of just what I was missing in the party school life.


6 months later...we're back for more.


while floatopia was crazy, everyone told me that halloween is THEE time to come out and celebrate. so when ashley hit us up with the invite, I could not turn it down.


IMG_9036

quit following us.


IMG_9037

ryan was my p.i.c (partner-in-crime) for the weekend


IMG_9045


hardy boyz???

IMG_9039

one of the coolest parts about visiting is learning about new drinks. they had one where you did a shot of chocolate syrup, did a shot of peppermint schnapps, then took a hit of cool-whip. i love mint shit, so I ended up doing a bunch of these throughout the weekend.


IMG_9046

on our way to cherish's and asia's house.


IMG_9050

IMG_9052


from left to right: jessica, cherish, ryan, ashley, and asia

IMG_9057

IMG_9061

anal beads > plasma tv


IMG_9065

IMG_9070

stanky leg again?


IMG_9075 IMG_9077

(ashley and cherish are not under the influence of alcohol in these photos)


IMG_9082

I was hoping to see gumby and the giant penguin fight...but was sorely dissapointed.


IMG_9083

IMG_9087

IMG_9089

IMG_9086


After a long ass day of traffic and drinking (how many shots of jaeger???), it was bedtime for me. i got floor the first night, and dickhead ryan didn't give me a blanket, so I had to use my cardigan for warmth :(

No comments:

Post a Comment